Requirements for Application of New Membership
FPEA organization is getting bigger and bigger and I don’t like you to miss this opportunity.
On behalf of FPEA we would like to thank you for your interest in joining our organization, Filipino Planning Engineers Association (FPEA).
It is an organization which was accredited by the Philippine Embassy here in Qatar. It is an opportunity for those who wish to gain more knowledge in the field of Planning & Scheduling as well as Project Management.
The main objective of our association is to keep Filipino’s with Bachelor’s Degree informed about the latest technology and development by conducting trainings and seminars to help broaden their knowledge in the latest Planning & Scheduling as well as Project Management techniques and other related fields.
You may submit your documents and membership fee to any FPEA memberships committee and Officers (CoMe) between 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at FIGARO near the Westin Hotel and Radisson Blu Hotel C-ring road. Also for Easement, FPEA accept all documents to be submitted to our email address email@example.com. Membership fee can also be given to one of the Officers or BOD’s that you may know.
Basic Requirements for qualifications:
- Filled- up the Membership Form (201)
- Passport Copy (Philippine Visa Stamped)
- Passport Copy (Latest Qatar Visa Stamped)
- Qatar ID Copy Latest (front & back only)
- Diploma and/or Transcript Copy
- Latest ID Photo (jpeg format) – High Definition
- Membership Fee of QAR. 100.00 (can be given in above mentioned location)
Chairman – Committee on Membership (CoMe)